Bryan County Comprehensive Plan Update
- RFP Number:CD RFP-1
- Start Date:10/12/2021
- Close Date:11/05/2021 4:00 PM
Bryan County is seeking sealed proposals from qualified firms for the preparation of the County’s Comprehensive Plan Update for the unincorporated area of Bryan County, pursuant to the Rules of Georgia Department of Community Affairs, Chapter 110-12-1, Minimum Standards and Procedures for Local Comprehensive Planning (Effective Date: October 1, 2018). Interested firms should review the RFP and submit responses by November 5, 2021, 4:00 p.m. EST.
The following planning documents are being provided as background information:
- Bryan County 2018 Comprehensive Plan Update
- Land Use Element Amended March 10, 2020
- Capital Improvement Element for Transportation / Mobility Amended July 14, 2020 (Adopted October 31, 2020)
- Richmond Hill-South Bryan County Transportation Study dated July 2016
- Transportation Study North Bryan County dated May 2018
- North Bryan Transportation Study Supplemental TIA dated June 8, 2021
UPDATE: The deadline for submitting questions was 5:00 p.m. EST October 22, 2021. The County received 9 questions related to the RFP for the Bryan County Comprehensive Plan Update. Responses to those questions are available below.