Town of Fort Mill
Closing Date: Until filled
This position is responsible for coordinating plan submission and review process.
- Coordinates development plan submittals, interdepartmental plan reviews, and customer inquires and meeting requests; provides plan review/permitting software support
- Serves as primary point-of-contact for department staff and software vendor in managing the resolution of software problems; works with vendor to troubleshoot, evaluate, and improve software; tests software changes prior to implementation.
- Coordinates pre-application and pre-construction meetings with external applicants and the town’s reviewing departments.
- Manages online plan submittal/permitting services and assists the public with online accounts.
- Maintains email distribution lists for automated reports to the public.
- Performs a variety of clerical and administrative functions in support of assigned duties.
- Works closely with permitting staff to resolve problems.
- Performs related duties.
Knowledge Required by the Position
- Knowledge of relevant state codes and town ordinances.
- Knowledge of development plan review policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the geographic layout of the town.
- Knowledge of computers and job-related software programs.
- Skill in problem solving.
- Skill in prioritizing and planning.
- Skill in interpersonal relations.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Contact: Rebecca Link, email@example.com